Something not quite right?
We do our absolute best to deliver a high-quality service every time. However, if you've experienced something you'd like to make a complaint about, please let us know.
If you have any concerns, complaints or feedback for us on our service, we want to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a service that is everything you need it to be - and your input is invaluable.
We listen to each and every bit of feedback we get. If you have a complaint, we want to hear it.
Our promise to you:
- All complaints will be fully investigated
- We'll treat you with dignity and respect
- You'll get a timely response from us
- We'll keep you up to date with the progress of your complaint and what actions we take as a result of it
So if you have something to tell us, please get in touch.
|Write to us at:|
You may also complain or give feedback to NHS England:
Write to them at:
We operate a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints and we can assure you that our system meets national criteria.
Our Customer Care team are on hand to help and give you further information once they know what your complaint is relating to.
Latest from our blog
- Jo Logan - 25th January 2022 - min read
Changing Your Diet & Exercise As An...
- Jo Logan - 10th December 2021 - min read
Getting Through Christmas With Jo &...
- Vicki Appleford - 16th November 2021 - min read
Self Care Week 2021
- Vicki Appleford - 15th November 2021 - min read
Jo: Let’s Talk About Intimacy With...
What makes Vyne
We're on a mission to improve our customers' lives by providing them with high-quality products in a convenient & environmentally friendly way
Continence & stoma appliances
UK registered DAC